Dr. Vijay Katukota Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Katukota?

Posted on October 10th, 2014

I actually transfer care from a county clinic mid pregnancy because I felt that I wasn't getting the proper prenatal care that I deserve being that iam a medical patient. My first visit with Dr. Vijay office took 2 hrs . They over book their appointments how can you book 6 people at 9am that is unprofessional. Evnthough I get their 15 min prior to 9am the staff takes a long time to acknowledge the fact that tou are present. I saw Dr Vijay twice and excuse me if this might sound rude but I couldn't understand what was coming out of his mouth there defiantly is a language barrier. He rushed me I took longer to get called in than what he took to see me literally a 5 min appointment for a 1 1/2 hr wait.this makes me feel uneasy being that my pregnancy has not been so easy I was diagnosed with pregnancy cholestasis and him and his N.P are telling me I run the risk of a still birth yet they rush threw the appointment not really answering my questions .I am due for a final appointment tomorrow before my schedule Csection on Tuesday I hope they can not rush ans anwser all my questions. All in all this will be the first and last time I visit their office for OB care iam really unhappy.

Dr Vijay is Awesome and has an amazing staff

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Dr Vijay dilivered my younger two boys ages 17 & 15 along with family and friends children he is Awesome and his staff is amazing Corina & Catherine are truly beautiful inside and out They've always made me feel welcomed and patient with my care Dr Vijay is outstanding in his bedside care and always makes sure I understand my treatment plan never making me feel rushed in and out per and post pregnancy I knew I was in the best care and my baby too that is why I still continue to see him till this day all in all bedside manners making you feel comfortable along excellent care and amazing staff this is a Dr that I recommend

good clinic but

Posted on June 27th, 2011

iam 7 months pregnant and have never met dr vijay he is always out of the office im assuming delivering babies

this doctor should deliver ur baby!!

Posted on November 5th, 2010

hes a great doctor every time i use to go he used to do an ultrasound on me i have good memories know and im glad he deliverd my baby!

I love this doctor!

Posted on July 30th, 2010

He has been my OBG doctor since 1996. He has deliverd my 3 kids and has explaind all the things very good! And i keep going there for 14yrs now. The staff is good but is very, very exelent person and care is the oldest one from the staff. Witch is Corina! I do recomend this doctor to my family & friends.

Wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Efficient, Knowledgeable, Experienced, Kind & Generous.

Posted on February 8th, 2017