Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vijay S Kudesia
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI, with another office in Warren, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Kudesia is affiliated with DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital, Henry Ford Macomb and Hutzel Womens Hospital. Dr. Kudesia has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia has the following 39 expertise
- Mood Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Heart Diseases
- Contact Dermatitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I don't know if it is because I am african american, or am disabled. But he labeled me as an unreliable patient after seeing me once. Ordered a bunch of unnecessary tests that still left him baffled as to the cause of my illness. He refused to speak with me regarding my diagnosis. He ordered tests without telling me and the staff called me and expected me to show up. He ordered a stent to be placed in me without discussing it with me or even talking to me face to face. When I inquired as to the reason he refused to speak to me but only spoke to the nurse. I went and got a second opinion from a Cardiologist who was better qualified -- I'm talking education, experience, knowledge and is a professor of Cardiology and a Former Dept. Head. He said the man had misdiagnosed me and showed me my file in which they wrote that I was crazy and should not be consulted on my diagnosis.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kudesia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vijay S Kudesia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.