Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare?

Pain Relief

Not complete relief, but that was not expected. Second visit has been scheduled. Initial treatment relieved a lot of pain.

Proactive

Staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Bhatt a good listener and proactive...

I like that organized attitude :)

The staff was very friendly and organized with a plan to achieve pain management.

Diagnosis

The specialist was very nice and upbeat. She understood my issues and was quick to diagnose.

Very Good

My first visit was very good. Everyone was very helpful. I had my MRI today which only took one week from my first visit

I saw Anthony, a PA who was wonderful. Dr. Mandhare after being on opana 3 years, dropped me to butrans patches which hardly works. I went in to Tell them I had weaned off my 11 stent years of narcotics after 12/10 pain scale bleeding ulcer pain seen in ER twice in two days. He would not give me just 2-3 days of a stronger Med for my ulcers. In his dialogue on his online page, he said he'd treat his " mother like he'd want her treated". Well, not so true for me. I'm weaned off my butrans patches myself and he couldn't even do 2-3 days pills for me. I thought this was the best pain clinic, but I was wrong.

They Listen to You

Wake Spine and Pain employees were very professional, courtesy,and listen to me. I would highly recommend to others

Excellent!!!

So far the experience has been excellent looking forward to my next appointment.

Smooth Registration

A very smooth registration process & very thorough, knowledgeable doctor. My pain after visiting has gone down quite a bit.

Effective! Pain relieved

I receive a slight relief of pain which is better than 100% of pain. The doctor and the staff did a wonderful job. They give the patient comfort during the procedure . I recommend them for a person who is in pain all the time like myself.

reduced pain. great help!

I was referred to by my Orthopedic surgeon due to extreme painful leg spasms. The checkin folks were readily prepared for me and moved me quickly thru the checkin process. I was diagnosed by the Dr. as having an arthritic Sacroiliac and inflammation of same. They deeply explained to me the procedure to go thru in reducing my pain and spasms. All the staff were friendly.

Totally Happy :)

I always get in right at my appointment time. My doctor spends time with me and explains things....twice if I need it :) My doctor spelled out a specific plan to help my pain. Staff is always very nice!! I would recommend this office to everyone!!! I am totally pleased! Thank you!!!

Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.