Dr. Vijay Mangannan Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Mangannan?

Getting back in to see Dr. Mangannan was not an issue. Getting appt to have tests done was not an issue. But getting the office staff to fill out paperwork needed for the insurance took over a month. I was told they did not know how to answer questions or they did not have my chart. I was told that the doctor had taken my chart home with him. I have been told that they sent information into the insurance yet they ask the insurance to fax the forms again. I would think if the doctors office had filled something out for me and faxed it. Shouldn't there be a copy in my chart.

Dr. Vijay Mangannan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.