Dr. Vijay Muraliraj Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Muraliraj?

He cared for a teen w appendix rupture and 4 complictions Did excellent surgery pulled him thru great bed manner

this was hospital not office

I highly recommend Dr. Miraliraj, his staff and South Bay Surgeons. He performed a laparoscopic procedure on my colon. Everything went as he said and I was back to work in a little over two weeks. My recovery was record speed.

I just had a colostomy surgery and I would recommend this dr to my friends and family with no hesitation. My surgery was a success and my recovery was smooth sailing. He is such a caring person and that is hard to find in a DR. He is an excellent surgeon. I give him 10 stars. He gave me my life back. Thank VJ

Dr. Vijay Muraliraj

Dr. Vijay Muraliraj performed an emergency gall bladder surgery on me and I was impressed with his manner and caring. I just had my follow-up appointment and really liked his thoroughness and promptness. A very nice man and doctor and I would recommend him highly.