Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vijay Saaraswat
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Saaraswat is affiliated with Bayshore Community Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and Riverview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat has the following 1 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Saaraswat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bayshore Community Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Riverview Medical Center
Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital
21 Years Experience
Mymensingh Medical College
Graduated in 1992
New York Methodist Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVijay Saaraswat MD, 260 Saint Nicholas Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Vijay Saaraswat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.