Dr. Vijay Saigal Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Vijay Saigal?

Excellent. Dr. Saigal treats me for asthma and allergies and my health is so much better. He is knowledgeable, kind, and patient. He spends more time with his patients than any doctor I know and he is always available for questions and advice. This practice is a rare gem and he is an experienced and involved doctor.

Educator

I've been going to this allergist for 7 years and it's time for a change. He cannot answer specific questions about allergies. He isn't up to speed on the latest cutting edge treatments - like what the latest research is that is going on all around the world. I find the nurses to be nice , but the office staff to be short tempered and unfriendly. i've asked some very specific questions about my allergy shots to this doctor and he just shrugs and smiles. His yearly appointments seem to only be so he can type in what I say - instead of answering my questions. It's always "if you want to continue with shots you can or you can stop". Yeah, tell me something I don't already know. The wait area has carpeting (not good for dustmite folks) and the perfume/air freshener level is absurd for an allergists office. I don't feel this allergist is aggressively trying to help people... he just suggests things and lets the patient make the decisions. How am I supposed to know what is best for me? Isn't that why he went to medical school? 7 years. Moving on to a new allergist now - who cares and isn't satisfied if I feel awful.

Dr asiago

In reality Dr Saigal saved my life on two occasions. One was when in his office he discovered my arrithmia. He sent me immediately to my cardiologist, who put me on Rhythmal. Later I had a catheter oblation which was successful. I think Dr. Saigal is a wonderful doctor, caring and kind