Dr. Vijay D Subbarao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay D Subbarao?

Finally a dr that listens

I have not been ignored, every question and concern was answered. He listened and responded. I felt after two MI's i had found a cardiologist i could trust.

Very Impressed!!

I was impressed with the way Goodland staff worked together with each department. I was comfortable checking in...getting blood checked , etc....Dr Subbarro was excelent...he took time with me and did not make me feel I was "just another patient". I got lucky to choose him..as when you don't know "who" to choose from the list and weather to go to Hays or Denver.....you get scared!! I am sooooo happy with my experience!!

I was referred to Dr Subbarao by two different friends. He is so much more in line with what I expect from a physician than my previous cardiologist. My experience with Dr Subbarao has been positive every time I have had 4 visits.

Very Impressed!!

This was my first time seeing Dr S. Very impressed with him.. I felt comfortable with him...did not make me feel I was "just another patient"....he took his time with me and answered my questions. He was late due to the weather, so can't hold that against him!!

Very good doctor

I switched to Dr. Subbarao after a negative experience with my original cardiologist. I found Dr. S. very accommodating and willing to spend time with me and listen to my concerns as I changed care providers .