Dr. Vijay B Vad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijay B Vad?

Finally Running Again.

I had been to a total of six different types of doctors for recurring pain in my ankles and the surgeon suggested surgery. I tried Dr. Vad as a last resort since I didn't want surgery. Dr. Vad said surgery is a last resort and so I tried his suggestions. Kept me out of surgery and with some injections I'm running again, something I never thought would happen. At 68 years old, he's made me feel young again! Thank you Dr. Vad!

Lifesaver!

I don't know what I would do without Dr. Vad. I work in Stowe Vermont as a ski instructor in the winter and trail guide in the summers. I suffered injuries years ago that have come back as crippling pain in my ankle, knee, and both hips. I tried every type of doctor and therapy, chiropractic, massage, and orthopedic intervention. My friend told me to travel to New York and see Dr Vad. He truly saved me! He is a concerned healer and I thank him for giving me my strength and hope back.

THE BEST!!!

Dr. Vad is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He genuinely cares about getting to the root of the problem and influencing your future to make sure you stay healed. In my case it was a snowboarding accident that threw my back completely out of whack and multiple visits to other doctors that had done nothing but temporarily numbed the pain. Dr. Vad's demeanor made me feel very comfortable and confident that I was in good hands. He was able to reduce the inflammation, reduce the pain and get me on a regimen of exercise to strengthen the injured area. After awhile of sticking to this I feel stronger than before, my snowboarding game is back, and I am far less prone to have another back injury. Thank you Dr. Vad!

Too Self interested

Was too quick to suggest mri, surgery, vitamins, prp seemed in one visit he was looking to make a huge sale. Ended up doing none of those things followed a more conservatives doctors approach and i am doing just fine with pt even though he said pt would not help my condition.

First off, I must thank an old friend for bringing a newspaper article to work written about Dr Vad . I was suffering with a frozen shoulder for months and boy was it debilitating. At my wits end, I made an appointment. The best decision I ever made. Dr Vad performed a non invasive procedure along with recommending physical therapy and stretching. The physical therapist said I would only regain 85 Percent range of motion. I regained 100 percent thanks to Dr Vad's procedure. Dr Vad also diagnosed a pinched nerve in my neck which was the culprit. What a talented and well read doctor!

The best for Arthritis

I have been suffering from debilitating arthritis for many years. I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Vad and meet this extraordinary physician. Dr. Vad gave me several injections and it changed my ability to feel alive--again. He treated me holistically, by making diet suggestions, he gave me his anti-inflammatory supplements at no cost, and my pain has been reduced dramatically, I can never thank him enough. All of his advice was straight-forward, and easy to follow, and allowed me a life with LESS medication which was very important to me. Very few physicians care about the long-term future, but Dr. Vad is a researcher and developer of new technologies to stop arthritis, I hope I live long enough to benefit from his many discoveries! I went to Dr. Vad when I learned that professional athletes of all different kind of sports trust him with their careers, and now I can understand why. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Totally trust him. He delivers time and time again for me my family and friends.

INCREDIBLE

Dr. Vad diagnosed a very complicated back issue of mine that FIVE other sports medicine specialist could not spot. His bed side manor and knowledge is unmatched and he spent ample time with me to help me comprehend the diagnosis. I HIGHLY recommend him!

Simple but elegant

I went to see dr vad two years ago for my back pain. His approach was holistic. He asked me to take vitamin d and ice daily after exercise. His Back Rx exercise regimen has kept me pain free for two years. He believes in trying simple solutions first.

Can't say enough about Dr Vad. I will recommend his services to my friends and co workers. Excellent service and results.

Caring and compassionate

Best Sports Doctor in NYC

Dr.Vad handled my main complaints with pin-point accuracy. I have been struggling for years with a lower back pain issue. He listened to me extremely carefully, and his diagnosis was a combination of minimally invasive techniques, therapy, exercise and supplements. I have been able to run, sit at my desk, and my quality of life is back to what it used to be years ago. Dr. Vad was amazing.