Dr. Vijay K Vakharia Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vijay K Vakharia?

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN, CARING HUMAN BEING

I am an 82 year old woman and I began seeing Dr. Vijay Vakharia in 2010 as my Primary Care Physician. In 2013 I had colorectal cancer and can say that Dr. Vakharia gave me the most excellent care a person can expect from a physician. He visited me daily during the nine days I was in the hospital and coordinated my care with the two surgeons who performed the three surgeries I required. He always listens and cares about what a patient feels and needs. He is never in a hurry. In addition to this excellent care, Dr. Vakharia has treated me for severe allergies, bronchitis and sinus infections and chronic diarrhea. In each instance, he gave me the care I needed and the right medications to see me through each illness. He has called me at home on several occasions, which few doctors do, to check on me. After seven years, I have gotten to know that Dr. Vakharia is not only a great doctor but a kind and caring human being and I highly recommend him.