Dr. Vijaya N Koka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya N Koka?

not interested

I was sent to Dr Koka by my Primary Physician and it happened to be around noon. He actually held a sandwich in his hand eating and belching when listening to my symptoms.He had me place a monitor for several days. No follow up. I'm going to a REAL cardiologist

Moved to Florida and made a appointment for follow up. Been going to heart Doctor in Pa. for six years and every time he would just say stay on my pills. Dr. Koka checked me out and sent me to a specialist. who immediately but me in the hospital and did 4 bypasses and a valve. That was a year ago and doing fine. Very happy (and alive) thanks to Dr. Koka.

Dr.Koka

asks questions dose not have a notepad glued to his side you nou it are the focus

My wife went to Dr. Koka three weeks after bypass surgery for follow up.He didn't even pick up a stethoscope and check her heart or lungs even though she complained of a persistent cough with flem.He has a very bad command of English, very hard to understand.

His interest is the computer not the patient

Very little time is spent face to face he is distracted by his computer screen! He is always in a hurry to leave you and run to his office!