Dr. Alampur V Kumari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alampur V Kumari?

I've been a patient of hers for over 25 years. She has a great bedside manner.

Never going back

Very reluctant ......spent several years and money out of pocket for infertility. Gets annoyed if any questions asked. Changed the dr. for second opinion, learnt so many things which were being done. Now I am pregnant under new docs treatment. Not to mention makes u wait for several hrs and hardly spends 5 mins. Never going back.

Long time patient

I had been seeing Dr. Kumari for a few years, for fibroids and routine visits. My fibroid had gotten bigger and pressing on my uterus. On my last visit she was more interested in trying to get me to buy and sale Amway products, my fibroid issue was dismissed by her saying "it's shrinking". I still feel the pressing and it's still uncomfortable. Needless to say after all these years I will not go back.

Good doctor with lot of wait time

Dr. Kumari has very good experience and takes the decisions promptly. If you choose kumari then be prepared to wait for an hour at lest.

Dr. Kumari was always on target with her diagnosis and treatment plan. I have been a patient with her for over 25 years that included two successful pregnancies and a hysterectomy. She takes her time explaining your options and tends to error on the safe side especially when I was pregnant. Wait at the office is to be expected since she is an OB physician who often will start her day behind schedule because she has been attending to a delivery early morning. I also appreciate the time she gives -never rushed when you meet with her. It is worth the wait knowing she will focus on you and the presenting issues.

She is good. But her punctuality is very bad. You have to spend half a day in the clinic and that's not good for an average working class american who gets paid in hourly basis. For us, time is money!

Dr. Kumari is wonderful

Dr. Kumari is the nicest physician I've ever had. I've been seeing her for over 10 years, now. She is extemely skilled and very kind.

Made a difference in my life.

I suffer from a condition that Dr. Kumari has helped me through to achieve pregnancy. After my surgery, her nurses called me twice a day to check on me! Her wait time can get lengthy sometimes but I still rated her as excellent, because I know that Dr. Kumari does not rush any patient. She takes her time to find and care for the problem and always takes the time to discuss things in detail.

i love dr.kumari-whether i have a baby or not,i know she did everything she could!!!!!

We are greatful to her, she was God sent to us.

Long time patient. Now on medicaid due to job loss. Dr Kumari is listed as accepting medicaid, but in reality she won't accept appointments.

EXCELLENT

Dr. Alampur V Kumari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.