Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu
Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tavares, FL, with another office in Howey In The Hills, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Nagabhairu is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Nagabhairu has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
My mom was in a nursing home under this doctor's care. It took at least three days to get a call back and a minimum of 4-5 calls to her office to be updated by her on mom's condition. This happened every time she saw mom. My mom passed away on Thursday night. This doctor did not get around to signing her death certificate until the following Wednesday afternoon. It took calls to her boss, Florida Department of Health and Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics plus numerous call from the funeral home. This was a total disgrace and dereliction of duty and caused extreme distress to our family.
I see her at the Clark Clinic. She saved my life! I was seeing some other Physicians, ARNP here for two years before that and they missed my Cancer. She evaluated me carefully and diagnosed my cancer after my first visit with her! I 've seen many physicians before but she's the best I've seen. God bless her!
Dr. Nagabhairu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Guntur Medical College
Graduated in 1990
St Joseph Mercy - Oakland
Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu in this video.
Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.