Have you seen Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu?

Nice doc

I see her for my Primary care. She picked up a lot of my problems when I switched to her that were not addressed before. Very satisfied. Takes her time and very thorough

Caring doc

I see her at Findley practice. Very thorough, takes her time to talk to me. Helped me very much. She always listens to what I have to tell her and is very caring. Glad I have her for my doc.

My mom was in a nursing home under this doctor's care. It took at least three days to get a call back and a minimum of 4-5 calls to her office to be updated by her on mom's condition. This happened every time she saw mom. My mom passed away on Thursday night. This doctor did not get around to signing her death certificate until the following Wednesday afternoon. It took calls to her boss, Florida Department of Health and Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics plus numerous call from the funeral home. This was a total disgrace and dereliction of duty and caused extreme distress to our family.

Good Doctor

Very thorough and caring! Rare to see doctors who listen to you anymore. Helped me understand my problem and deal with it. I would not see any other family doctor.

Good Doctor

I see her at the Clark Clinic. She saved my life! I was seeing some other Physicians, ARNP here for two years before that and they missed my Cancer. She evaluated me carefully and diagnosed my cancer after my first visit with her! I 've seen many physicians before but she's the best I've seen. God bless her!

Great care!

She is a very attentive doctor! She listened to everything I said, and heard every concern I voiced :) Very professional, and thorough! I was called back almost immediately after signing in for my appointment.

Dr care at Ruleme Center

Doesn't have the knowledge to accuratly diagnose health problems. Doesn't follow through when she says that she will contact the hospital, Doctors, or Ruleme. She makes her diagnoses before she reads the patients medical records. I don't think she has ever totally read my fathers medical reports.

Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tavares, FL.

Dr. Vijaya L Nagabhairu Is this you?