Dr. Vijaya R Peddu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya R Peddu?

I do agree with everyone about her staff not being professional. I've been seeing her for a verrrrrrry long time, and she spends whatever amount of time, I need, and let's me talk about everything I need to, not just medicine, my session with her is way more then that. She has helped me in every aspect of my life, and I've been in a lot of bad situations. I do , also agree that maybe she needs to change medications around more often, but I really think she's a good doctor.

GOOD DOCTOR

Not a good doctor for treating anyone with fibromyalgia and depression.

Garbage doctor

I diagnosed myself and had to pick what medications I'm on. She doesn't ask me any questions, I'm on 2 medications and she hasn't checked if I'm having any side effects or anything.

Office Staff Allowed to Be Rude

Office Staff "Jessica" at front desk and "Kelly" in Billing are rude and obnoxious. Kelly has an attitude before she speaks to you and Jessica speaks over you the entire time you are trying to speak. Dr. Peddu should have corrected their behavior by now. If not then this speaks to her character.

You are making a good choice!

love her and her office!

Everything must be paid cash or check. Many insurances not excepted refuses Medicare and medicaid

Patient

Dr Peddu helped me and my son she is very straight forward and she guided my son go to law school

The Dr. I'd awesome. The staff needs there a $$ kicked. She is losing patients due to there poor behavior.

Terrible Doctor, Jeopardized my baby's life

I have been seeing Dr. Peddu for years. I always have to allocate at least an hour per visit since I end up waiting at least 30 mins, 3 mins with the doctor, 15 mins dealing with the rude staff to schedule the next appointment. I just dealt with it... Until she put my unborn baby's life at risk. All throughout my pregnancy she made no changes to my meds. She's the professional so I trusted her judgment. At 38 weeks pregnant she says "wait you're pregnant? You shouldn't be on so-and-so medication it is harmful to the baby." I had to consult my ob/gyn and they had to hospitalize me for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy to monitor the baby 24-7. The doctors were able to hold off delivery until a few days before my due date. My baby was born with respiratory issues, he spent several weeks in the NICU. This past winter he was hospitalized again because his lungs will forever be susceptible to illness because CYMBALTA should never be taken while pregnant. She listened to me for months as I poured my heart out over trying to conceive - she has no excuse to say she didn't know I wasn't pregnant, I was talking to her from the start. I saw her every other month. The ONLY WAY she could claim she didn't know I was pregnant was if she were NOT LISTENING. She has crushed my trust in her and I will never return.

Dr Peddu spent more then thirty minutes with me she is always very caring and concerned I am seeing her for the last seven years I would recommend her strongly.

I had been going to Dr. Peddu for some time and had to just move on. I was seeing her once every 2 months. She would spend about 3 minutes with me each time. She really didn't ask me many detailed questions regarding me emotionally or personally. Her staff are unprofessional and schedules multiple people for same appointment times (i don't think that is a coincidence). Unless you have to for insurance, you should go to a better doctor (i.e. one that asks questions and spends more than say 3 minutes with you)

Dr. Vijaya R Peddu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.