Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Vijaya Raman
Dr. Vijaya Raman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA, with another office in San Jose, CA. She has 48 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Raman is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus and Community Hospital of Los Gatos. She speaks English.
Dr. Vijaya Raman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Vijaya Raman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Vijaya Raman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Vijaya Raman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Raman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Regional Medical Center of San Jose
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
48 Years Experience
B.J. Medical College
Graduated in 1965
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vijaya Raman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.