Have you seen Dr. Vijaya C Ramesh?

Unprofessional

Extremely lacking in sympathy or empathy which should be crucial for a doctor, especially one that often deals with the mentally ill. I know multiple other people who see her and they’ve all said the same thing- she is not good at her job. She shouldn’t even be allowed to treat people with anything worse than depression because she does not know how to act.

The most unprofessional psychiatrist I have ever encountered. She was fine until I said I had a medical card for PTSD. Her demeanor immediately changed and she became rude and combative. She didn't listen to anything I said and was extremely defensive. She threw her accreditations in my face as if that were to compensate for her inadequate treatment as a psychiatrist. I walked out of the appointment and wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy.

The Best

This Dr. is the best psychiatrist I know. She is very intelligent, kind, helpful and warm. Whenever I need her, she always helps me out.

She is the best Very professional and compassionate She is a breath of fresh air in this area.not easy to find someone like her.very pleased with the consistent care over two decades.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Ramesh is an angel. She helped me when other doctors could not. Her staff is not the best. They can be rude, and not give her messages. But it is worth it, to have her as my doctor.

i dunno

i was seeing doctor ramesh sense i was 16 and i am now 21, i was seeing her for what first was anxiety and depression issues but ended up seeing her for her outpatient rehab program with suboxone. so after being on suboxone for so long for whatever reason she got mad at me and decided she didnt want to see me anymore and wont let me schedule any more appointments with her. that is my only complaint with her though other than that she helped me greatly i just dont understand why she refuses to see me anymore.

I underestimated her professional diagnose, she used an old diagnose for her coworker and just left me vulnerable. I went to her believing that my diagnose is wrong and I also have been told the same from many pychiarist. I thought I was going to be treated fairly but all I got was question of why I switch to a different doctor and then she was on the defensive side instead of helping me. I felt uneasy by Dr. Qadir and felt even more underpowered by Dr. Ramesh. Therefore I will not return and lost my faith again from doctors. If they would lose there pride and just help patients then life on Earth would be better. Your both are fired .

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

have been seeing Dr. Ramesh for over seven years. I cannot say enough good things about her. I had been to a couple of different doctors previously and she far exceeded their capabilities and manner.

Dr. Vijaya C Ramesh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Taylor, MI.

Dr. Vijaya C Ramesh Is this you?