Dr. Vijaya Sayana Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Sayana?

Dr Sayana

Very pleased w/ this doctor and have had all 4 of my kids under hercare and would not let thme go to another doctor, she knows her patients thoroughly and her bedside manner is very honest and true.

I had Dr. Sayana from birth to age 18. She was always great at keeping me healthy and making me feel as if she was personally invested in my wellbeing. I now live six hours away and am absolutely heartbroken that I can't have her as my new daughter's doctor.

Although a good doctor for small children, not so good with older children. Sometimes misses simple problems. Is some times hard to understand when it comes to her english. My child for one liked her when she was small, now she is not comfortable at all with her. Her bedside manner is very poor. She never smiles, or makes the kids feel at ease with a smile or joke.

Dr. Vijaya Sayana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dixon, IL.