Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu?

Poor Service and over charge

I want to this doctor for my annual and the visit was quick. she asked during the visit if you have any problem so I replied that sometimes I have low back pain when I sit for a long period that was the end of discussion. After the visit I received a bill when I called I told them that I want for the annual which is cover at 100%. They said she charged me for the discussion about my back.

She was an amazing doctor the very first visit, I will forever be grateful when I come into see her!

On time, patient, and she listens!

The best thing about making an appointment with Dr. Raghu is that you know she will listen to your concerns and will recommend the best solution for your health problems. I never feel rushed, and the staff is always friendly whenever I've visited. I've never had to wait more than 15 mins in the waiting room. Dr. Raghu walked me through a very uncomfortable procedure, and never did I feel embarassed or shamed because of my condition. I'm very grateful to her.

Real doctor who cares for her patients. Dr Raghu has great knowledge backed by excellent patient care.

Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irving, TX.