Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha
Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 1 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha - Posted on December 21st, 2017
I've been a patient for their doctors office sense I was about 3yrs old and never would I have thought with my overwhelming pain that i felt last year that i qould be told to go see a behavioral therapist becuase im having "mood swings" im now 17yrs old and I can happily say I'm glad I switched doctors becuase all the specialists I'm under for the issues they refused to treat and acknowledge have said I would have permanent damage to my GI track and reproductive system. After seeing 6 specialist and 12 er doctors they have diagnosed me with; PCOS, Endometreosis, severe acid reflux, chronic gastristis, chronic migraines, IBS, chronic shoulder instability, and untreated whiplash. After doing physical therapy for over a year my shoulder instability is almost completely gone. My new physician and specialists have me on the correct medication that have helped me to be able to function properly or mostly. I ended up actually going to therapy for 3months becuase I almost committed suicide from a nasty side effect of accidentally taking one of my hormonal pills wrong. My nephew is also very sick with the stomach flu right now but they refuse to send him to a specialist when he's been waking up in the night needing a breathing treatment and constantly sick after a surgery he had performed by an ENT.
20 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1998
Forum Health - Western Reserve Ca
Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKANTI HIRALAL SHAH MD, 814 N Macomb St, Monroe, MI
Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Monroe, MI.