Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha?

Misdiagnosed everything...

I've been a patient for their doctors office sense I was about 3yrs old and never would I have thought with my overwhelming pain that i felt last year that i qould be told to go see a behavioral therapist becuase im having "mood swings" im now 17yrs old and I can happily say I'm glad I switched doctors becuase all the specialists I'm under for the issues they refused to treat and acknowledge have said I would have permanent damage to my GI track and reproductive system. After seeing 6 specialist and 12 er doctors they have diagnosed me with; PCOS, Endometreosis, severe acid reflux, chronic gastristis, chronic migraines, IBS, chronic shoulder instability, and untreated whiplash. After doing physical therapy for over a year my shoulder instability is almost completely gone. My new physician and specialists have me on the correct medication that have helped me to be able to function properly or mostly. I ended up actually going to therapy for 3months becuase I almost committed suicide from a nasty side effect of accidentally taking one of my hormonal pills wrong. My nephew is also very sick with the stomach flu right now but they refuse to send him to a specialist when he's been waking up in the night needing a breathing treatment and constantly sick after a surgery he had performed by an ENT.

Dr. Vijayalakshmi I Ranganatha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.