Dr. Vijayasudha Gunna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijayasudha Gunna?

Office visits

Dr Gunna gives her patients her undivided attention, she listens and as questions about your concerns. Her staff is professional and courteous. I was referred to her and was in to her office in 2 days .

Staff is very courteous and respectful. Dr. Gunna is detailed and patient.

Caring and Committed professional

Vijaya has been take care of my mother-in-law over the past two years. She is considerate and patient with her and ensures that she spends the time to be able to get the complete picture to adjust the medications as needed fo my mother-in-law. We appreciate the promptness of the front office and highly recommend her team

Not a Satisfactory treatment.

She doesn't give refill after 3 months expects to do lab first. Money first

Very good doctor

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, had the thyroid removed and started on treatment for surgical hypothyroid. Dr Gunna has her own agenda. When I reviewed symptoms, she asked if I needed antidepressants. Would not consider Cytomel nor Armour. Lab work was the criteria, understandably... so I switched to another practitioner after 2.5 years... MUCH happier! without antidepressants.

I've been a patient at S.E. Endocrine for 6 years. I previously saw Dr. Reed but got tired of waiting so long for him. I like to see Donni Jester, the Nurse Practitioner but when I have to see the doctor, I now go to Dr. Gunna. She is very pleasant to deal with and she is the one who actually encouraged me to have a sleep study done. It turned out I do have sleep apnea. She is very thorough and takes her time.

Dr. Vijayasudha Gunna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.