Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Viji V Thomas has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Showing 5 of 36
Dr Thomas has been so professional and kind. I have been a patient for over 5 years, referred by my neurologist. Dr. Thomas and team has kept me mobile and relatively comfortable so I can lead a normal productive life. I would recommend Dr.Thomas to anyone who wants a great pain management physician. I can't say enough good things about this team .
I almost never write comments like this, but the incredible care I received for several years now is so unbelievable, I need to tell someone. Dr. Thomas is extremely technically knowledgeable and yet consistently friendly and personable, an unusual combination in my experience. He has realistically given me my life back. Without his care my degenerative arthritis would have put me in a wheelchair long ago. But, instead I get to function almost normally, like a real person again. I also appreciate that Dr. Thomas is meticulous about the use of the medications he prescribes, random urine testing and monthly evaluations confirming continuing need and proper use for prescribed meds. The professional and office staffs are also impressive, always friendly and obviously compassionate. The wait time is also a big plus for me, predictably short. I have confidently recommended Dr. Thomas to friends and family members and enthusiastically do so without hesitation to anyone reading this review. You won't find a better medical experience. I've gone into doctor offices for over 60 years now, and using that amount of personal experience, I think I know!
This Dr has been great.Was in a car accident I had 3 back surgeries no help. I said what do I have to lose.Went there got help right away. I have been going to Dr Thomas for 6 years. He has gave me my life back. I can do things now that I never thought I would do anymore. I thank him and his staff. You get in and out fast. Thank you DR V. Thomas.
I find the office staff always pleasant and comfortable setting. Never much of a wait to get in...just normal as any office is. I've been a patience for a few years and I refer all of my friends/ family here and are always very happy with Dr. Thomas. As I am if it wasn't for Dr. Thomas I would not be able to work my job!! Recommend this office if you are nervous/ apprehensive for they have a way of making you feel right at home! Thanks Dr. Thomas and Staff for a wonderful job!!
Dr. Viji V Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGilead Pain Care Pllc Pain Clinic Of, 39651 Garfield Rd, Clinton Township, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Viji V Thomas in this video.
Dr. Viji V Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.