Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Deenadayalu is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center. Dr. Deenadayalu has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu has the following 12 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Unfortunately I have had several bad experiences with specialists, but I am so grateful to have found Dr Deenadayalu. He is very sharp and is quick to figure things out, but he also had such a great bedside manner. He is soft spoken and genuinely listens to you. He has even shown concern and asked me about medical issues that do not pertain to my Celiac Disease. I have been seeing Dr Deenadayalu since 2013 and recommend him too all of my friends and family that have to see a GI Specialist.
Thank you, J, for your positive review! We're glad you a great experience. Take care!
Dr. Deenadayalu is a highly intelligent, caring, and compassionate individual. It was obvious he had thoroughly reviewed my medical records and came up with a logical care plan. He often calls me personally with lab results. He has helped me tremendously with my Crohn's disease. I would highly recommend him!
Great doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Explained things with clarity. Very happy with my interaction. Would highly recommend. I suspect patient review below may be from someone incapable of handiling her own life stressors and so she takes them out on her physicians because nothing she mentioned seems accurate in my experience with this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Deenadayalu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Oregon Clinic, 1111 NE 99th Ave Ste 301, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu in this video.
Dr. Viju P Deenadayalu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.