The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vikas Dhawan has 2 locations
740 S Limestone St Ste K401
Lexington, KY 40536
Book Online Now
Dr. Vikas Dhawan has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Vikas Dhawan has the following 1 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikas Dhawan - Posted on July 23rd, 2018
I wouldn’t even give him a star, but no stars is not an option. Worst Doctor I have ever seen and had surgery by. I had 5 surgeries at once on my right hand and arm. I have been in so much pain and discomfort since I had the surgery had to double my pain medication, was told to call if there were any issues he refused to get on the phone and finally told his nurse he thinks I should take Ibuprofen. Took ibuprofen called next day and his answer was go to your emergency room???? Did so they stated nothing they can do for me, no doctor will touch another Doctors work. I am beyond disgusted with him as a surgeon. It is his job to take care of his patients.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikas Dhawan - Posted on December 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikas Dhawan - Posted on May 8th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikas Dhawan - Posted on January 21st, 2014
Dr. Dhawan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Vikas Dhawan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Vikas Dhawan's office for more information.
740 S Limestone Lexington, KY : (859) 323-5533
740 S Limestone St Ste K401 Lexington, KY 40536
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vikas Dhawan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.