Dr. Vikas Passi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikas Passi?

DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR PATIENTS

Never been to a facility that cares so little about their patients. That includes medical staff, and especially that joke of an office staff.

Dr. Passi is wonderful. He is helped me with a very difficult medical condition. His staff on the other hand, is terrible.

Dr. Passi has been an excellent medical care provider for my 89 year old mother. He will go over board to get to the root of the problem and personally calls family members (Power of Attorneys) to explain his finding and treatment plan. If he was closer to my home, I would definately transfer my medical care to him.

Fantastic physician

I find Dr. Passi to be the perfect doctor for me. He listens closely and is not opinionated. He is open to your ideas. I can not fault him or my visits in any way.

Family Doctor

Dr. Passi has been my doctor as well as my daughter's for ten years now. I feel extreamly comfortable around him and he is able to come up with a solution to my medical problems when others could not. He listen to all of my sypmtoms and doesn't rule any of them out. He truly believes me when I have a problem. I highly recomend him to any adult and child.

great doctor

i came from california with both shoulders blown out. i went through many dr.s here before passi. he was the only one out of all that listened and more inportanrly believed me. he treated me with respect and he has since been my doctor for the last five years i will not change he is a great doctor

Dr. Vikas Passi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleburg, PA.