Dr. Vikas Varma Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Vikas Varma?

Posted on July 19th, 2017

I am very happy with the care I have received from Dr. Varma. He is compassionate and professional. He answers all my questions and concerns. He is knowledgable about neurological and pain conditions and treats each patient with respect. He tries every possible test and treatment but knows that medication taken under very controlled protocols is sometimes the only treatment that works. I am very confident in Dr. Varma's care.

Posted on May 14th, 2017

Dr. Varma and staff are very professional in the services they provide .Dr. Varma works hand in hand, seeing patients, answering all health questions and recommending the best course for your health needs. I would highly recommend Dr Varma to anyone seeking medical attention.

My hero Dr Vikas Varma

Posted on May 6th, 2017

It has been nearly six years I have been visiting DR Vikas Varma for my neurological problems. Not only he is an amazing Doctor , he is truly a human being who treat his pacients with dignity and care . No matter when you call he always find time for you and discuss all obtion with you and never let you down . I am so lucky to have him as my doctor. He spends time and listens to you and no matter when you call he always there for you . He is knowledgeable with sense of humor that makes you feel good no matter what kind of pain you are in . He is truly my hero ❤️

My hero Dr Vikas Varma

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Great doctor. Excellent neurologist

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr varma is nice and striaght to the point. The service provided is excellent. I do not understand what all these prior bad reviews are about. However it would be very clear to me that patients who are doing doctor shopping for narcotics medications would not like this doctor as it is apparent this doctor does not believe in prescribing high dose narcotics.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Posted on April 26th, 2017

I have been coming to Dr Varma for more than 13 years. I am very happy with his service and would never change him for any other doctor.

great neurologist

Posted on April 26th, 2017

The service provided are excellent the treatments are great as well. Staff is very understanding

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Varma and staff are very caring professionals. Dr. Varma works hand in hand, seeing patients, answering all health questions and recommending the best course for your health needs. Since receiving treatment, I've found myself feeling a lot better, even improved mobility. Highly recommend.

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Varma is an excelled doctor who has been with me fo over 14 years. I could never imagine seeing anyone else, he is a great doctor.

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Varma is a caring and gentle doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very easy to talk to. He has helped tremendously with his innovative and effective treatments. Thank you Dr. Varma

Highly recommended

Posted on August 1st, 2016

Dr varma is a very good spine doctor he's on point knows what he's doing was sent to him by another dr I'm very satisfied having him as my dr he listens to me and advice me on getting better. I would highly recommend varma very nice and friendly doctor.