Have you seen Dr. Viking A Hedberg?

I trust him completely!

I have had several experiences with Dr. Hedburg and his helping with my children. He has always been nothing but polite, courtieous, knowledgable,patient, caring and attentive. He remembers me, my children, and previous conversations we've had each time I see him. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

Wonderful doctor

Both my children have been treated by him and his office for years and have always received excellent treatment.

Repeatable awful experiences

This man has not only once but 3 times disappointed. 1. was when my child was 3 and running a fever and had an ear infection, this man raised his voice at my child at the end of the visit because my child was crying. He said if you do not stop crying you will not get a sticker, Very rudely and loudly. 2. This man recommended my child go on Ritalin without even testing my child for ADD or ADHD - He asked me if my child was hyperactive, and suggested that he write out a prescription of Ritalin for us to 'try'. Which I refused because I didn't want my child on unnecessary drugs. 3. This man has misdiagnosed my child 2 times saying that my child has had a mild cold when we ended up back in the pediatricians office the next day and she would be diagnosed with Bronchitis. I now make sure I do not have this doctor when I visit this office. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Dr. Viking A Hedberg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Plymouth, NH.