Dr. Vikram Dayal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Dayal?

Dr. Dayal has been the most empathetic caring docter I have been to. He treats the whole person with respect,realizing we are body,mind and spirit and includes our outer influences stresses that affects health,wellbeing . HE TREATS THE WHOLE PERSON, AND FOR THAT I APPRECIATE ALL HE IS AS A PHYSICIAN AND HOPE HE IS HERE for a long time to continue serving our town.

Finest Doctor I have every known!!

Let me start by saying I am a Doctor's Daughter and know what to look for when searching for a Doctor for myself and family. Dr. Dayal has been my Doctor and my childrens since he came to WV. He has always been there for us. He listens to what we have to say, which is a great attribute to have. Because of this he has been able diagnose and treat any problems we have had with professional and knowledgeable ease. He is also a very graciuos and courteous gentleman. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Dayal in my life.

Doctor's Response

Thanks so much for your kind comments;this is how we treat ALL patients who have come to us for medical care for the 23 years this practice has been serving this community and hope to for many years to come !

I came to Dr Dayal, moving here from MD. On my very first visit, he realized I had never had a colon screening & set me up for appt to have a colonscope!! I am glad he did....colonscope showed I had stage I colon cancer. Because of the early findings they removed the diseased area & I did not have to undergo chemotherapy treatments! Anytime I have been sick & needed to see the doctor I have always got a appt. the same day.

I just had an appointment with Dr. Dayal and his PA Monday. I choose to drive a little further for a doctor's appointment because it's worth the trip! I don't have to worry about accuracy or bad attitudes. I always feel comfortable there. In 2005, I started going to Dr. Dayal's office. I had a serious case of Lyme's disease that went on undiagnosed by several other doctors. Once in Dr. Dayal and Alice Fens's care, my health improved dramatically. I enjoy their sense of humor and positive attitude. I will not change doctors. I trust them. I feel lucky to know them!

Great Doctors BUT POOR FRONT STAFF

I LOVE ALICE AND DR. DAYAL, however the front office staff, the nurse whose name starts with a "D" is very nasty and hatful 95% of the time. THe Lady who answers the phone is nasty ab out 75% of the time and these two ladies should not talk about the patients at the office, they should wait until they are not on the clock and the patients can't hear them. I don't have any problems with the student doctors either.

Dr. Vikram Dayal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ranson, WV.