Dr. Vikram Deka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Deka?

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Dr Deka is wonderful. When I walked in to his office for the first time I was greeted by his receptionist. She was nice and professional. All his staff is very nice. When the doctor saw me he took time to fully explain to me my condition and explained to me what he was going to do. When my surgery date arrived he was very thorough and had a good beside manner very compassionate. I would definitely recommend this surgeon to anyone.

Posted on January 3rd, 2016

This man saved my life and I want to thank Him

Great choice!

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Just an overall great Dr and staff!

Thanks, Dr. Deka!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

When I learned my breast biopsy was positive, I cried. I never felt so alone, or so helpless. Of course I was anxious and my head was spinning with questions, but after my first visit with Dr. Deka and his assistant Robby, I felt focused and ready for the battle. Dr. Deka broke it down for me, piece by piece: the nature of my cancer, next steps, my options, etc. He was clear and decisive. Robby readily assured me that I would be able to communicate with them at any time. She helped me understand the various steps, which reduced my anxiety considerably. Chemotherapy would begin soon, and I had a decision to make: was lumpectomy or mastectomy right for me? After some reading, and much thought and prayer, I requested a meeting with Dr. Deka. He answered all my questions (the simple ones, the complex ones, and the ones I thought might be silly). His answers were thorough and thoughtful, and in the end he allowed me to make my own decision. It was a liberating process that made me feel more in control. The mastectomy/reconstruction surgery was seamless. Dr. Deka communicated with my family and friends after the surgery, and answered their questions as well. The outcome of the surgery was excellent. I appreciate the atmosphere of professionalism and yet good humor I experienced in Dr. Deka’s office. I have nothing but kudos for him and would recommend him without hesitation.

Posted on November 25th, 2017