Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vikram J Arora has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vikram J Arora has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
Dr. Vikram J Arora is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 12
Knowledgeable and Outstanding Cardiologist
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikram J Arora - Posted on July 9th, 2015
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Arora for over ten years and have found him to be caring, outstanding, and most of all, knowledgeable in his field. He is concerned about our health and takes an interest in our lives. Most of all, because of his knowledge, he was able to diagnose a problem my husband was experiencing and recommended another outstanding doctor to do the innovative surgery that solved the issues. with minimal invasive procedures. Dr. Arora is surrounded by the efficient staff who are always courteous--from the front desk receptionist, to the nurses, to the lab lady, and to the staff specialist. Without a doubt, I highly recommend Dr. Vic Arora for those of you looking for an exceptional cardiologist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikram J Arora - Posted on May 22nd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Vikram J Arora - Posted on March 27th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Arora is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Vikram J Arora accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGRANDVIEW MEDICAL GROUP, 3686 Grandview Pkwy Ste 720, Birmingham, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vikram J Arora, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Birmingham, AL, in this video.
Dr. Vikram J Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.