Dr. Vikram Kamdar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Kamdar?

Does not return calls

Posted on February 13th, 2016

My calls were never returned so I had to change doctors. Found someone great from the same office.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Dr Kamdar is an incredible and caring doctor. He always finds the time to return my calls and e-mails. His staff is nice but I have to admit a bit disorganized. Dr Kamdar's warm and caring manner more than makes up for his disorganized staff. Dr Kamdar found me the best surgeons, radiologist and pathologists and this has helped treat my cancer.

Warm and Caring

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Dr. Kamdar is a wonderful doctor. His knowledge and ability to go to the next step in my care has made a great difference in the control of my condition. Unlike many doctors, he has called me after hours to discuss my concerns. The only thing negative is the constant move from location to location. In the few years I have been seeing him, he has been in at least four different buildings. I think this has been a hardship on him and his staff, and UCLA isn't doing him justice in giving him the best support in the best location possible for a doctor of his talent. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr. Kamdar's office staff does not appear to be organized. Dr's return of phone calls is about five days even if he tells you to call him for follow up.

Excellent Service

Posted on June 23rd, 2011

Dr. Kamdar was very detailed in expalining to me my diagnosis. His detailed care Management is second to none. He explained detail of my blood report and gave me all the cautions I need to manage my desease. He is an excellent physician who I woudl refer to anyone

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I agree with the last posting. This Doctor treated the opinion of my PCP and the referal nurse as a joke. He took down meticulous notes, that were inaccurate! I had to correct him as he was writing them. Dr Kamdar is a condescending, pompous "Doctor" he seems less concerned with any actual healing that stroking his own ego. He also had more bedside manner with the nurse in the exam room than with his patient. The issue I came to him for was potentially urgent in needing diagnosis. He had me wait 3 weeks to come back in for any testing! Needless to say, I never went back to his office.

Horrible service

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

He was inattentive & dismissive when I tried to explain my condition, nor did he have any knowledge of it, NOR any interest in doing any sort of research. Refused to consult w/ my PCP or my cardiologist. Seemed more interested in my body hair & acne than in my orthostatic tachycardia! He was completely apathetic to my level of discomfort, my difficulty breathing, my electro-convulsions...but rather misdiagnosed me as having hirsutism (excessive facial hair??!!!) AND diabetes?! My cardiologist & primary care physician vehemently disagree with his diagnosis; my blood sugar and hormone levels are WELL w/in normal levels.I am not happy w/ the poor quality of service, the condescension, and as a result I will never recommend him.

Excellenet Service from Dr. Kamdar

Posted on March 7th, 2011

Dr Vikram Kamdar diagnosed me as being a Pre diabetic. SO well did he control my disease with oral medication that my sugar is controlled and muy normal sugar level before breakfast is aroun the 90s. After meals, My sugar level has rearly been over 130.He is an excellent physician who I recommend and diabetic patient to go to.

Very Happy with Doctor Kamdar

Posted on January 29th, 2010

Since i was told i had diabetes over three years ago, i've been in search of a good doctor to help me tackle the disease. After just one session with Dr. Vikram Kamdar, i knew i finally found the right doctor. He was very thorough in his examination and explain everything very well. You definitely do not feel rushed with him. He's very knowledgeable about diabetes, so i feel very safe with him. I'm glad i found him.

Cautious and caring