Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikram Khanna
Dr. Vikram Khanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khanna is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Doctors Medical Center. Dr. Khanna has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikram Khanna has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Khanna is always extremely kind, considerate and professional. He is attentive and tries to address any comments or concerns. I have been dealing with a serious autoimmune disease for the past three years and he has helped me get through it with a very positive outcome. In addition, his staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend DS of IL.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Khanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
Dr. Vikram Khanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSierra Health Center, 1801 Tully Rd Ste F1, Modesto, CA
Dr. Vikram Khanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.