Dr. Vikram Khanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Khanna?

Dr Khanna

Posted on June 28th, 2016

I think dr. Khanna has always been very courteous very helpful always went out of his way to help me in the past I would recommend him to anyone

I am always pleased ..

Posted on June 27th, 2016

I am always pleased to see Dr Khanna, He is very kind and listens to me. I feel that I get good care from him.

Dr. Khanna creates a..

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Khanna creates a comfortable environment for the patient. He is informative with a clear explanation of the issues.

Dr. Khanna is always..

Posted on June 6th, 2016

Dr. Khanna is always extremely kind, considerate and professional. He is attentive and tries to address any comments or concerns. I have been dealing with a serious autoimmune disease for the past three years and he has helped me get through it with a very positive outcome. In addition, his staff is always very welcoming and accommodating. I highly recommend DS of IL.

The office staff was..

Posted on May 30th, 2016

The office staff was helpful in checking for referral to be current two days before the appointment and we succeeded in getting the referral in time.

I have been coming t..

Posted on May 24th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr Khanna for more than 4 years. I have had some serious skin cancer issues during this time. I truly believe his care s above and beyond and his follow ups has go me to the point of cancer-free and feeling great. Thanks to Dr Khanna and his awesome staff

Greeting at check-in..

Posted on May 17th, 2016

Greeting at check-in was pleasant and knowledgeable. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. Doctor K was prepared and knowledge w/a good out-comes.

DR. KHANNA WAS VERY ..

Posted on May 11th, 2016

DR. KHANNA WAS VERY THOROUGH AND VERY ATTENTIVE TO MY QUESTIONS. HIS ASSISTANTS WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HELPFUL AS WELL. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS OFFICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YOUR PATIENT RELATIO..

Posted on May 5th, 2016

YOUR PATIENT RELATIONS ARE GREAT. EVERYTHING IS WELL EXPLAINED.. THE STAFF ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. DR. KHANNA IS THE BEST. I WOULD REFER AND HAVE ANYONE WHO IS LOOKING FOR DERMATOLOGIST OFFICE COME HERE.

Posted on June 30th, 2017