Dr. Vikram S Kothandaraman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vikram S Kothandaraman?

Great experience.

Him and his staff were very professional and informative. I strongly recommend him.

Run!!!

Today I took a girlfriend of mine to a clinic here in Los Angeles to get a pelvic ultrasound. When we were put in the room this is the disgusting and unsanitary mess I found. Forget how ancient the machine is and the fact the buttons are taped on. Look at the transducers sitting in old gel from the night before. I looked around the room for CaviWipes or Tspray and saw only Lysol disinfectant wipes. Take note that the TV transducer is also sitting in a gel filled latex glove. I ran out of the room and asked the doctor how he sterilizes his equipment and he said they wipe it down at the END OF THE DAY with those little alcohol pads! Clearly they didn't even do that the night before because she was supposed to be the first patient. They also use rubber latex gloves as transducer covers and dirty gel. I kindly explained to him the proper sterile procedure and said we would be going elsewhere.

Best Clinic

I went to this clinic recently , i made appointment over the phone i was so nervous about the whole pregnancy thing because it was unplanned and i had no job or any other income , they told me that they will help me out with the program for people with low income . I went to the clinic and the staff were friendly enough to give me all the paper work once i told them i am there to apply for the low income insurance .once i filled out the papers they did a pregnancy test and put me in room where doctor did ultrasound and told me i was 8 weeks pregnant and explained to me all the options i had . I choose to go for the medical pill . Everything went smoothly and they didnt charge me a penny . After 2 weeks i went for followup which was also free and they signed me up for family planning program where i can get free std checkup and birth control .This is a very friendly place , if you are looking for a nice place and low cost this is the place I HIGHLY RECOMMEND .

Patient

Bad clinic

Disgusting...

The website is a total scam: Hersmartchoice. OMG. The office is disgusting, and they ask me to pay $100 for a co-pay that's not require by Medi-cal. Worst mistake ever! don't go here....

Great Doctor

He was there when i called him and helped me with all my questions.Thank you Dr.k

worst experience ever

They are not HIPAA compliant. The office staff is rude and unhelpful. They tried to charge me a $100 copay when they should not have (I have medi cal that covers 100% of the procedure I was doing). I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE

Very professional and caring

The doctor is soft spoken, answers questions with patience .