Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu has the following 2 specialties
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu has the following 8 expertise
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
After 2 years of fight someone to believe I had back pain I was finally given an MRI and told I had 2 reptired discs. This dr decided to treat my pain until he seemed to be tired of seeing me. He has absoluty no care or concern for his patients. He make you feel like a drug user, when you've never had or been prescribed any kind of pricribtion in your life. He'll care for you until he's sick of seeing you, then basically send you a letter in the mail saying he isn't anymore, but you can get an alternative opinion. Mind you this is 3 weeks before I was due to have a steroid injection, cause the hospital he works for, knows there is a problem.
He does not listen to the patient. When something was finally helping he stopped prescribing it after only one prescription. I am in severe pain and need help. He seems to think he knows me better than I do. I may not be the doctor but I do know what helps. If you are going to ask the patient what is wrong, listen. He also was not cognizant of a severe drug interaction he tried to prescribe me.
21 Years Experience
Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1997
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEnloe Rehabilitation Center, 340 W East Ave, Chico, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vikram R Podduturu in this video.
Dr. Vikram R Podduturu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chico, CA.