Dr. Vikram Podduturu Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Podduturu?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Some drs shouldn't be drs!

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

After 2 years of fight someone to believe I had back pain I was finally given an MRI and told I had 2 reptired discs. This dr decided to treat my pain until he seemed to be tired of seeing me. He has absoluty no care or concern for his patients. He make you feel like a drug user, when you've never had or been prescribed any kind of pricribtion in your life. He'll care for you until he's sick of seeing you, then basically send you a letter in the mail saying he isn't anymore, but you can get an alternative opinion. Mind you this is 3 weeks before I was due to have a steroid injection, cause the hospital he works for, knows there is a problem.

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

He does not listen to the patient. When something was finally helping he stopped prescribing it after only one prescription. I am in severe pain and need help. He seems to think he knows me better than I do. I may not be the doctor but I do know what helps. If you are going to ask the patient what is wrong, listen. He also was not cognizant of a severe drug interaction he tried to prescribe me.

Posted on July 5th, 2017