Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vikram S Kashyap has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Vikram S Kashyap has the following 20 expertise
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Diabetes Complications
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Amaurosis Fugax
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid Stenosis
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
Showing 5 of 7
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Kashyap is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vikram S Kashyap in this video.
Dr. Vikram S Kashyap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.