3.9

Have you seen Dr. Vilija N Avizonis?

Dr. Avizonis is truly one of a kind. She made my breast cancer ordeal bearable. What a special human being she is !

competent physician very positive all staff there also reall take time to relate to you as an individual She came highly recommended to me and she has not disappointed

Great caring and easy going

Dr. Avizonis was a great choice for me because I wanted someone cheerful and easy going for my treatment. She fulfilled all my expectations and was very sweet and put my fears at ease.

-I would recommend Dr Avonis. I like her.She is easy to talk to and spends time with you. I went through radiation treatment for uterine cancer under her direction. Her office is prompt with appointments, not a long wait.

Best Dr. I have ever had.

Dr. Avizonis is the best doctor I've ever had (And I've had several great doctors).I would recommend her without reservation.

Dr. Vilija N Avizonis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.

Dr. Vilija N Avizonis Is this you?