Dr. Vilma R Aguas Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Vilma R Aguas?

Miserable experience

Office staff rude and chaotic.. Do not return calls and placed on hold for ever.

Dissapointed

I never met this doctor and i'm sure she's a nice lady but her staff is something different I've been in broadcasting for 23 years and have dealt with different people but never have I dealt with such rude individuals from the scheduler to the manager. I called a month ago to set up an appointment and never got a returned call, today i called again and I was hung up on by the schedulerand spoke with the manager who was less helpful and did not even care. Would I take my mother to this facility not in this lifetime, I do not appreciate being treated this way these are suppose to be professionals who get paid to serve the public, instead I got treated like dirt. I wish you all the best on your future endeavors because you will need it but I believe in KARMA! but someday you all might get reated this way and then you will know how it feels to be dis-respected!

Dr. Vilma R Aguas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.