Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vilma A De Lara has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 17
She is very kind and nice but.. There's no ultrasound machine there (urine and blood test are only test you'll know that your are Pregnant from this obgyn dr.'s office!). She will send you for level 1 and 2 ultrasound test to st. Mary hospital, but you need to do the ultrasound every rountine check up to know baby is ok; heart beating, size and etc. If they told me this before I make an appointment it wolud be much help.. Sorry but so outdated.. I need to find another female dr. to take my insurance..
She's horrible don't even know how she still have a shop that's open . Her ultrasound machine doesn't even work . She's always trying to talk to you as if you don't know anything about your body . I find it purposeless going to her and telling her what's wrong because every time she ask me I'm always wrong to her even though I do my research before I even make my appointments. I asked her for birth control to help me regulate my cycle of 46+ days and she tells me that's not what birth control is for . Really? Someone please take away her license id rather die before going back to her she's on the end of the list .
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Vilma A De Lara accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVilma Alojado De Lara Md, 178 Hamilton Ave, Passaic, NJ
Dr. Vilma A De Lara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.