The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vilma Fule has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 2 of 2
I was the victim of an armed robbery. I had a gunshot wound in the right hand and lacerations on the head down to the skull. Dr. Fule met me in the ER and immediately took me to surgery. I had a decompression surgery on my hand to save the nerve. She also worked miracles on scalp so that now my hair perfectly covers to scar and dent in my head. My hand is working about 95% - perfect movement with only a small lack of sensation in my thumb. Dr. Fule was exceptional - warm, caring, competent and supportive. I would strongly recommend her as a wonderful physician and human being.
Dr. Fule is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Marys Hospital
Hoboken University Medical Center
Palisades Medical Center
Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
General Hospital Center at Passaic
Saint Francis Hospital
36 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Vilma Fule accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions2730 John F Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Vilma Fule is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.