4.7

Have you seen Dr. Vimal S Lala?

Greatest Doctor ever

Dr. Lala we need my pain after one treatment. Before him I could not walk without a walker. I had severe back and hip pain which became very unbearable. Dr Lala gave me my life back.

Jenny Gallagher

I love Dr. Lala. He saved my life!! Thanks to him I am pain free and am living my life again!!

A kind and very experienced doctor

Having experienced back issues for a long time Dr. Lala has given me the best care.

Best doctor ever!!

Most compassionate physician

Great Doctor!! Relieved my pain with 1 treatment!!

Dr Lala took my pain away and helped me to walk again. He is awesome!!!

Doctor Lala immediately diagnosed my condition and scheduled a procedure to relieve my chronic neck pain. He is wonderful!

Amazing doctor!!

Dr. Lala saved my life. I had severe back pain with worsening numbness in my legs and saw several specialists who did nothing to help. Upon my first consultation with Dr. Lala he diagnosed me appropriately and immediately got me the treatment that I needed. I am now fine and am so appreciative for his excellent care.

Exceptional physician!!

L/S spine, knee OA

From scheduling my first appointment to surgery and beyond Dr. Lala and all his staff have been exceptionally kind, professional, thorough and accurate. The one thing that most impressed me about his care was that when I initially asked for a prescription for pain medicine he just said, "no." Although he did not know it, I had an alcoholic parent and the one thing that I did NOT need was an addiction. I will always be grateful to Dr. Lala for kindly steering me away from that toward finding the cause of my pain. He is so kind and listens carefully before explaining his assessment. He excelled again when he realized that he could do no more and helped me find an appropriate, superb surgeon.

Let Dr. Lala find a solution to your pain

Dr. Lala is so easy to talk to and very kind. He was so determined to help relieve my pain. It took several different approaches because I had back pain for so long and had other conditions to deal with, but his persistence and extensive knowledge paid off and I am finally relieved of the burden of pain. Thank you so much Dr. Lala.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and express your satisfaction and happiness with my care. I strive to deliver the highest quality care to every patient because I value each patient relationship. I am aware that you could have easily chosen a different provider for your care. Thank you again, and I wish you continued good health.

Dr. Vimal S Lala is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Hills, CA.