Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vimala G Thalody has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 4 of 4
19 Years Experience
Kasturba Medical College
Graduated in 1999
University Of Connecticut
Dr. Vimala G Thalody accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStratton Va Medical Center Albany, 113 Holland Ave, Albany, NY
Dr. Vimala G Thalody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.