Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vimi Bajaj has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I see a whole lot of poor reviews for Dr. Bajaj. I must say I disagree with them. Dr. Bajaj has been wonderful. I've been seeing her for over 4 years now and she also helped deliver my son. No issues whatsoever! Dr. Bajaj was extremely attentive all through my pregnancy and helped me feel happy and cared for. She helped with initial pregnancy glitches and always managed to get things right. Her assistant has been courteous and helpful and I have had no problems with her. In short, Dr. Bajaj is attentive, spot-on with issues, and someone who I'd go back to.
Dr. Bajaj is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Vimi Bajaj accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Healthcare Professionals Llc, 640 S Washington St Ste 220, Naperville, IL
Dr. Vimi Bajaj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naperville, IL.