Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vinay Aggarwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
I have only the best to say about Dr. Aggarwal and all of his staff. They are true professionals. I recently moved to Los Angeles and was in need of a Primary Care physician. This morning was my first visit to the office, and I was very impressed. Over the years I have been very fortunate to have access to excellent healthcare. With that said, this practice is truly exceptional.
Dr. Aggarwal was extremely helpful with assisting me in finding a solution for my migraines. He is quick to schedule follow-up appointments and his staff is fantastic. My first appointment was only suppose to be with the Nurse Practitioner, but Dr. Aggarwal came into room and listened to my concerns and gave me a great road map of where to go from here. Ruth is one of his nurses and she is such a pleasure. I get terrified of needles and she really helped me to feel more comfortable and she has a very light hand with needles. It made it an easier experience for me. Everyone was very professional and all had smiles on their faces. Overall, easy and great doctor visit. Thrilled to know I have a regular doctor I can follow-up with now.
I met Dr. Aggarwal at his office in Beverly Hills. I have been suffering from gnawing knee pain for 7 months before I saw him. I had seen several physicians prior to Dr. Aggarwal, have had an MRI and even saw an orthopedist that took several weeks to actually give me an appointment. I was referred to Dr. Aggarwal by a friend and I must say I am very happy that I went to him. Not only was he able to see me within one day of calling him at his practice, PlatinumCare LA, but, his attitude towards my condition, his willingness to listen to how difficult this pain was for me and how it affected my job showed me that he really cared about me and wanted to help me as much as he could. Prior to me even coming to the office, he arranged to have me see an excellent orthopedist and obtain an MRI on the day of my appointment. Dr. Aggarwal even called me 2 days after my appointment with him to find out how I was doing and whether the orthopedic surgeon was taking care of me properly. Even though my pain is not completely gone, I appreciate everything Dr. Aggarwal has done for me and would recommend him to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Vinay Aggarwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vinay Aggarwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hollywood, CA.