Dr. Vinay Dalal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Dalal?

Good doctor

I have used her intermittently due to back pain. She has been professional and talks to me in order to listen to my needs.

housekeeper

Yes i will use this doctor again@and again great doctor,

Dr. Dalal is very caring and considerate.

Fantastic

Awesome staff and very friendly/ extremely knowledgeable doctor. She cured my pain in just one visit! Now I know where to come if I have pain again. Would recommend to all!

She Improved The Quality of my Life!

She improved my life.

Dr. Dalal has taken very good care of me. I truly believe that she cares about her patients.

Patient

Regardless of appointments time, always have to wait to be seen not only because they overbooked & the Dr. is very unorganized with her time, but she's also likes to "chat" about unrelated matters when she finally comes in to sign your pain Rx, which is the only contact she has with you otherwise. This is what makes the back - log for other patients who are waiting their turn. I have waited as long as 90 minutes in the treatment room after being "checked in", & more than that to be brought back, so it's more than 3 hours late for a routine appt. This I believe is also due to the fact that she is doing Epidural Injections in her office & they require more time from her, and she does them on the same days as routine visits. Otherwise, she is an excellent Dr. and her staff is great. Parking is the other problem, very limited, but staff NEVER, EVER parks there. They park down the street.

Dr. Dalal

Very nice and caring Doctor. I had a great experience on my first visit to this Dr. She seems to be very knowledgeable in medicine and Surgical procedures. Very nice Dr. I would highly recommend her as a Pain Mgmt Dr.

Amazing Doctor

I have been seeing Dr Dalal for over a year & I could not be happier. Dr Dalal always takes her time, I feel she really listens to me & my issues, & she works to make the best pain management plan for me. Her staff is awesome & always friendly. I recommend her all the time. I would never hesitate to send even my closest family & friends to her.

I am pleased with overall experience. I have been going to her for several years.Thanks Dr. and staff for helping me.

I was in desperate need of seeing someone for the pain that was debilitating me from even walking. No one was available on such short notice. I dialed Vinay and pressed 4 for emergency and she answered herself. When I explained my delemma, she said that she was booked up, but would work me in anyway. She gave me joint injections and scheduled me for the spinal injections the following Wednesday. I was impressed with her interest in her patients and future patients to have enough compassion to overbook herself for the next day, and she was overbooked that is for sure. She had one assistant leave for a home delemma and another for a child's delemma and she still hung in there and seen everyone, leaving no one behind. Thank you, Dr. Vinay

Frustrating

Every time I have had an appointment, I have had to wait well over an hour in the waiting room, sometimes two hours, then to start waiting again when you are moved back to an exam room. She can be rather condescending. I always feel like I am bothering her. The doctor REALLY needs to look at how her staff is scheduling patients. Whatever they are doing is pretty unrealistic. And, FYI, your patients HAVE PAIN! It is very difficult for us to sit and wait between one and two hours.