Dr. Vinay Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vinay Kumar?

Staff uneducated

Dr. very dismissive. Doesn't listen. Staff is rude, arrogant, especially window person, Natalie. Very unprofessional.

Fore the fake blonde

Phlebotimist, heavy set bottle blonde was rude and actually said"blah blah blah" when I was trying to warn her about how difficult it was to draw blood from me. She needs to take her Worcester attitude and tweek it for the Marlborough clientele.

Worst Doctor, orders unnecessary lab, MRI, X-RAY test to make more money

My worst experience so far. I went to my simple annual physical test, the doctor does not have any clue on what to check, so he order all possible test and all results came negative. Most of the time he did not even look into the report results. All the test which he order was to make more money. I'll never recommend him, worst doctor.

Great Doctor

He changed my life. I had been going to a doctor that kept giving me more and more pain medication for 25 years and the pain only got worst. I decided to change Dr. And a friend gave me his name. He stopped all pain meds. And my pain is 80% less. Spent time with me and explained what these drugs. We're doing to me. A great Doctor. His N.P. Karen Guigno is great, they make a good team.

Don't visit this doctor for any reason. He is keen on charging more money than helping you diagnose the problem.

Completely disinterested doctor

I was having major pain issues throughout my body, a condition that had been building for a while. I chose him as a primary somewhat randomly. My condition was fairly extensive and serious, and he didn't spend more than a couple minutes with me, seemed like he barely listened, and offered nothing other than to refer me to a rheumatologist. I went back to him a second time because I needed him to fill out an insurance thing. My condition had continued to get worse, and he was even less interested than the first time. He spent even less time, didn't ask what was going on or offer anything, only to the extent he needed to fill out the form. He is a horribly disinterested doctor I would stay far away from.

he is awesome

this is the best doctor i've ever had. he is so cool.

Dr. Vinay Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marlborough, MA.