Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Vinay V Nair has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Vinay V Nair has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vinay V Nair has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
I saw him for an annual physical at the Denton VA clinic. During the exam, his cell rung loudly on its highest setting. He declined the first call, but the second one was from his wife. He spoke with her for 2-3 minutes. All he did was listen to my lungs and look at my feet. I remained fully clothed during the exam which lasted about 10 minutes including his cell phone time. He missed what turned out to be a malignant melanoma on my forward which was discovered by another doctor. It required surgery. I wouldn't recommend him to look at my dog.
Dr. Vinay V Nair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vinay V Nair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.