Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vinay R Ranade has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vinay R Ranade has the following 13 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Vinay R Ranade has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Vinay R Ranade is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had the most obvious signs of a low thyroid, yet he chose to give me a balloon oblation, that failed. He was treating my symptoms and not the underlying cause, which was Hashimotos thyroiditis. He claims, endocrinology does not cross over into OBGYN. If you look at the profiles of endocrinologists, you will see, they are 95% OBGYN's. I had (2) unnecessary surgery's, was called "fat", and, "was I eating "Burger King"....no I was not....my thyroid died. He sterilized me, and all I needed, was a $20.00 blood test. They all stick together too....his colleagues all "threw me under the bus", because all they care about is money. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Coney Island Hospital
Dr. Vinay R Ranade accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vinay R Ranade in this video.
Dr. Vinay R Ranade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.